Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random Test

These are some random pictures posted jsut to test out the high speed. It will be neat to get it connected to the desktop, because right now I am working on the laptop in an uncomfortable spot.
These two were take a while back at Manito Park in spokae. I think it was an October day.
These are some quilts that are headed with Santa to the nursing home tomorrow. they are mostly orphan tops folks have sent me to finish off. (An orphan top is one that someone starts but does not want to finish.) they are all lap sized or a little bigger--no big bed quilts here.

I'm glad I have an in with Santa.
My best birthday present last year was getting to feed the giraffe at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle.
Okay, test finished. I may be doing more tests in a bit.

No comments: