Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Twofer Tuesday

As I went walking I came upon this

...and this

It was one of those walks to town I do to keep fit, to get in shape, to lose weight (which isn't happening), and to be ready in September when I walk 60 miles in 3 days for Breast Cancer research and awareness.
~
Not too much farther along I happened upon this...


...which left me wondering if somewhere along the way the result might end up being something like this.

Jonna started doing Twofers on Tuesdays. A pair of photos. Or photos in pairs. If you visit her you can see who else is playing.

2 comments:

Kyanite said...

Hi Katney!

First for all, TY the feed-back & good comments - much appreciated.
I will pull through.

My two fer's up too.
So far we're a small band of cohorts!

Take care
Blue

Daryl said...

Wonderful photos!

:-Daryl