Sunday, November 23, 2008

You'll never dream...

... who plunged my toilet last night. Barack Obama



He had just done several repairs in my house when I said "Oops! It's overflowing." He took care of it and said if it happens once in a while it's not serious but if it happens a lot..."



...and I told him I plunge it at least once every couple of weeks.



He looked at me and said "Oh, well, we'll have to look into it then."



He was wearing his traditional white shirt, but he had the sleeves rolled up. And his tie loosened.



When he left there were secret service men all over the yard looking for him.



.



.



Does this mean he's going to fix everything?

6 comments:

Daryl said...

Well it sounds hopeful


:-Daryl

Neva said...

Hopefully!

PERBS said...

No, it means he's going to look into it.

Dragonstar said...

He might find "everything" harder to fix than toilets.

Anonymous said...

I hope he fixes the obvious things and doesn't mess with things that don't need fixing... but I have my doubts.

Liz Hinds said...

I hope so!