Monday, October 19, 2009

Odd Shots on Monday--Signs you might see only in Alaska



Some of them anyway. You are not likely to see this one many other places.


I suppose elevators can be slow in other places as well. Thank you for letting us know, though.








Would you have thought to mention it?


But then again, if you need a notice to see that a fence is not an entrance...



I post Odd Shots on Mondays. I invite you to join me, but I am no longer using a Mr. Linky--you can let us know you have an Odd Shot by leaving a comment.

7 comments:

Thumbelina said...

Some good ones there Katney. I like the fence one and the mushers one the best. I'm glad you still post these even though I don't get any up now. Thanks for sharing. I might actually join in again one day! :)

Gattina said...

Lol that's funny especially with "no pants" !

Cal said...

I'm wondering what a musher is.

Katney said...

Cal, a musher is a dog sledder. Traditionally, the command to go is "mush".

Lew said...

Great shots for the theme! I would guess that people who cannot recognize a fence as as a barrier probably can not read either. I also posted an Odd shot.

PERBS said...

but I want to have a picnic at that inviting table . . . AND it is so easy to squeeze between the rows of barbed wire. . . lol

Kerrie said...

Kathy, Beautiful pics as always. I just love the seals! Kerrie