Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday's Psalm--First Sunday of Advent

To you, O Lord, I lift my soul.

Your ways, O LORD, make known to me;
teach me your paths,


Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my savior,
and for you I wait all the day.

 To you, O Lord, I lift my soul.

Good and upright is the LORD;
thus he shows sinners the way.


He guides the humble to justice,
and teaches the humble his way.

To you, O Lord, I lift my soul.

All the paths of the LORD are kindness and constancy
toward those who keep his covenant and his decrees.


The friendship of the LORD is with those who fear him,
and his covenant, for their instruction.

To you, O Lord, I lift my soul.




 



Psalm 25: 4-5, 8-9, 10, 14
Photos are from Yakima Arboretum, taken in October 2008







3 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

Gosh, you have some lovely photos. it's easy to understand how Death Valley got its name. But it's beautiful in its awesomeness.

A turkey trot sounds great fun!

Scotty must have been a real character!

imac said...

What a wonderful post.

Kerrie said...

Very inspiring! Kerrie