Saturday, November 14, 2009

These are some reflections I saw last year...

...while I was walking in the Breast Cancer 3-Day in the Seattle area.
This weekend I am walking again. This year I am walking in Arizona. The views will be different during this walk.

We walk three days, about 20 miles a day, to bring awareness and raise funds for research, education, and patient care. The location doesn't matter. The cause is universal.

I expect to be one among two or three thousand walkers.

Keep us in mind as I walk with others who are as passionate about the cause as I am.

If you can offer a few dollars in support, click my shoes in the sidebar to reach my donation page. I appreciate it, and so do others.

Weekend Reflections is hosted by James. I probably won't get a chance to sign the McLinky there this weekend, though.

6 comments:

imac said...

Beautiful Reflections.

Unknown said...

all are fantastic but the fourth is my fav! have a great weekend!!

postie said...

great reflection pictures. reminds me of one 1 i just took the other day. I will try and post it tomorrow on my blog http://sidelinenow.blogspot.com/


ok keep posting

Kat said...

These are beautiful reflection shots, the first one is my favorite. Very different! Good luck to you on your walks. Kathy

James said...

You always have very nice pictures. Good luck too you! We got the apron thank you!
Walk on!

Buck said...

Wow, not one reflection, but many!

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone!