Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My World Tuesday with the Grandkids





For some of the last week and next my world has changed. A tiny new grandson has joined the family and I've spent time with them keeping tabs on his brother and sisters.



On one walk with big brother, we looked down from the hill to part of the city. This part of the South Hill area of Spokane has a flight of steps connecting the road at the middle of the hill to the top. Sometimes they are closed in the winter because they are treacherous when icy.


From another part of the hill, we could see Mt. Spokane, where we would spend part of Saturday on the snow.



I had some fun searching thorugh the trees for the spires of St. Aloysius Church on the Gonzaga University campus...

...which have a very different look from closer up at a different angle.



Visit My World Tuesday posts here.

No comments: