Friday, June 11, 2010

And a Weekend Reflection from the Wayback Machine

Since I posted a SkyWtch Friday from India, I thought I would show how adventurous I really am and show you this reflection which I searched and found in my folder of pictures from Russia. I would have posted one that was actually from Siberia, but I didn't find a good reflection in the files. This is near St. Petersburg on the grounds of Catherine the Great's Summer Palace. (What it really means is that since I went to the Wild Horse Monument on Monday, I really haven't had time to take any pictures.) We went to Russia, to Siberia, to visit our son. We traveled from Siberia back to Moscow and St. Petersburg on the Transiberian Railway. This was in 1998,

James sponsors Weekend Reflections at Newtown Daily Photo.

4 comments:

imac said...

Great shot.

Clytie said...

Wow, what a trip. And it just goes to show - reflections are beautiful no matter where in the world you may find yourself!

eileeninmd said...

What a great trip and a beautiful place. Love the photo and the reflection.

Liz Hinds said...

It must have been wonderful to visit Russia.