Monday, June 14, 2010

My World Tuesday in the Rose Garden





In my world the other day, I went walking to town and passed through the Rose Garden of which I wrote back here in February. In February it was a bit of a mystery, as we had had a Rose Garden in another park for many decades. It was also not much to look at then.


Well, it has improved, both with the efforts of city workers and volunteers and with the passage of the seasons.


Here is a section of reds...

...such as this one.

Whites and yellows were in another section.



Through the path and a look back over the way.

The old Rose Garden in the city park remains. I will take a walk through there in the next little while to see how it fares with all the attention here on the edge of town.

6 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Oh Katney questo tuo My World oggi รจ bellissimo.
Mi piacerebbe molto fare anch'io le foto a queste magnifiche rose !!!
Peccato non poterne sentire anche il profumo :-))
Buona giornata.

Dani said...

Lovely garden, gorgeous roses...
happy Tuesday

Kerrie said...

Love your photos as always. Roses are exquisite! Yes, the ducks were so cooperative for pictures-thanks! Hugs, Kerrie, lover of nature and photography!

ab said...

Hello Katney, thank you for checking my blog - Yes I have managed to fix it ! yipee, must be getting good at it.
You're right -LBD is little black dress - Love the pictures of the roses; back in our country, ours are not out yet, another month when summer arrives

imac said...

Beautiful roses here my friend.

Barb said...

Katney, I've enjoyed your rose garden tour. Red is my favorite but that white looks so cool and calm!