Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Signs of my world


The City Daily Photo group have a theme day on the first of every month. Though I gave up my Yakima Valley Daily Photo blog almost a year ago, I enjoyed participating in these theme days. Today they are posting funny signs, and I thought I would join their world with this one picked up on our camping trip this weekend when we stopped in at the Visitor Center at Paradise.

I couldn't decide if there was a difference in the weather. Lower down in the old growth forest, there was not much difference in the 40% chance of rain and the 85% chance of rain while it was falling.

This was My World this last weekend.




6 comments:

Pat said...

I love the close-up of the raindrops on the leaf. That sign is funny. I'm guessing whichever word comes first is what is most likely.

I'm always on the lookout for funny signs!

imac said...

MM beats me too, Like your shots and the drops on the leaf is super.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Those raindrops are beautifully caught! Lovely pictures. Maybe somebody just got bored putting the same letters on the sign twice.

Kerrie said...

Beautiful as always! I love the header with the rope bridge! hugs, Kerrie

Cindy said...

I love the bottom shot of raindrops on the leaf. So beautiful.

Martha Z said...

Another wet camping trip for you.

Reverse cabin fever, I like that.