Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A is for Adventure--ABC Wednesday starts Round 7

We are going on an Adventure, so this is a perfect start for the seventh round (my sixth) of ABC Wednesday. I do not expect to be back till the letter D, and will catch up with B and C then. I imagine that this adventure will present me with lots of ABCs--perhaps I should watch for them particularly.

One very special part of the adventure--well, I think I might save it for the letter D.

hehehehe

Not telling.


Be back in a few.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! So excited for you! Hope your adventure is the very best adventure ever! : )

Sylvia K said...

Hooray for a great adventure!! Will look forward to your photos! And we will be waiting! Have a wonderful trip and do take lots of photos! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Oh—an adventure. I guess we'll have to wait until you return to find out about this adventure. Do have a wonderful time.


Linda
ABC Wednesday Team

Jenn Valmonte said...

Have fun on your adventure.

My ABC Wednesday is up HERE. Happy Wednesday!

Wanda said...

Oh you tease!!!!!

Where are you going, and what wonderful adventure pictures will you bring back..... can't wait.

signed...bkm said...

have a great adventure...bkm

Tumblewords: said...

Happy adventure to you!!

photowannabe said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures from your adventure. Have a great time.

Mara said...

Oh tell, tell tell! What's your adventure going to be?

Rune Eide said...

I have a feeling I know where you are going, but I won't tell :-)

Have a nice trip!

mrsnesbitt said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh Katney! Am all excited now! Safe journry! Dx

Roger Owen Green said...

Have an AMAZING adventure!@


ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Liz Hinds said...

see you soon!!

kml said...

Enjoy! Can't wait to see where you've been!

Cheryl said...

Have a great adventure! See you when you get back.

Vinay Leo R. said...

ah... have a nice adventure :) maybe u can do a BCD combo..