Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunday's Psalm--27th Sunday of Ordinary Time


If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.


Come,
let us sing joyfully
 to the LORD;


let us acclaim
the Rock of our
salvation.








Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;




let us joyfully sing psalms to him.










If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.












Come,
 let us bow down
in worship;






let us kneel
before the LORD
who made us.









For he is our God,


and we are the people he shepherds,


the flock he guides.

If today
you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.


Oh, that today you would hear his voice:
"Harden not your hearts as at Meribah,
as in the day of Massah in the desert,
Where your fathers tempted me;
they tested me though they had seen my works."

If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
from Psalm 95
Photos:
on a Scottish trail, trail at Mt. Rainier NP, Narada Falls at Mt.RNP, Dave's sheep, Arches NP

1 comment:

Paulie said...

I just knew that was Narada Falls before I got to the end!!!!!!!


Come visit me over here now:


http://benches4paulie.blogspot.com/

I am using old photos I hadn't yet used on my other bench blog to start. . . thus, no need for a camera and I can still blog.