Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunday's Psalm--30th Sunday of Ordinary Time

I love you, Lord, my strength.


I love you, O LORD,
my strength,
 O LORD,
my rock,
my fortress,
my deliverer.





I love you,
Lord, my strength.


My God,

my rock of refuge,

my shield,

the horn of my salvation,

my stronghold!






Praised be the LORD, I exclaim,
and I am safe from my enemies.
I love you, Lord, my strength.



The LORD lives and
blessed be my rock!
Extolled be God my savior.
You who gave great victories to your king
and showed kindness to your anointed.

I love you, Lord, my strength.

from Psalm 18

Check out other psalms illustrated by visiting Robert at Daily Athens.
The Challenge has reached Psalm 31.

Photos: Stac Pollaidh, Scottish Highlands
Mono Lake, California
Sun Lakes in the Coulee Country of Washington
Yosemite, California

2 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis», Psalm 31

imac said...

Your photos always enhance the words of God.