Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Headbanger Challenge--Toys-r-Us

Toy--definition 3 from dictionary.com--something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious practical use.
 
The big toys at the playground certainly served for diversion for my grandson one January day a couple of years ago. For diversion, and expression of boundless energy.
 
The "toys" of my image editing software served as diversion for Grandma this morning as I stretched the toy and the boy to fit my desired header space.
 
Thus the header provided toys for both of us.
 
Header challenge from Gailsman--Toys r Us. 

4 comments:

imac said...

You sure are swinging high here my friend.
Neat idea for Headbanger day of Toys R us.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: That really is a big toy. Thanks for sharing your grandson on his big climb.

Unknown said...

Alas I'm too big now to play on the swings. Oh to be seven again!

Rune Eide said...

Toys are what grown-ups call tools to disguise that they really are toys :-) Nice one!

PS Thank you for the comment! We stayed for a long week-end (just a little more than an hour by plane from where we live). There are some more photos in this post