Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Headbanger's Christmas

Of course the theme this week is Christmas--theme announced by Headbanger Dave. I've just been around to see and there is a lovely collection of Christmas to be viewed among the headbangers. Visit them from the links in my sidebar.


Here in my header is a scene from this afternoon's Christmas Pageant rehearsal when all are gathered. Joseph looks a little bored, but once he and Mary get to the front of the church, there is not much for him to do.

I'm a bit late as I was out with my friend Christmas shopping and returned home in time for rehearsal. I have finished the little lamb capes and the little lambs made their masks during rehearsal time tonight. I must make one more star robe before the last dress rehearsal Friday and pick up a nice gold cord for Angel Gabriel's belt.

2 comments:

imac said...

Very neat work my friend,
Im sure this will be a hit with everyone.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: Wonderful capture of the pageant. Thanks for sharing your your Christmas with us.