Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time for the Headbangers--New Beginnings

Our headbangers theme this week is New Beginnings -- theme provided by Chris.

I wandered through the photos collected just on my laptop during the last year looking for one certain type of picture--which I did not find. But I did find quite a few others that might fit the bill.
 A new moon.
The blooming of the anemone announces the beginning of a new hiking season. 
Beginning a new adventure at the Balloon Rally
New baby Komodo Dragons at the Phoenix Zoo. 
Dawn of a new day while visiting my brother.

Finally settling on this header image which should signal a new beginning to anyone who sees it.




But let me announce another New Beginning--
my new blog Reflecting Daily launched January 1.

3 comments:

imac said...

Great New Beginnings here my friend.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: Loved your New Beginnings captures. Your header surely speaks to the start of a new little one.

Unknown said...

An eggcellent idea Kathy. As long as the yoke's not on us!