Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Headbangers--theme Competition

 
My headbangers picture is not quite ready for "Competition"--my grandson's T-Ball team all aged four or five.



It reminds me of a game my oldest son was in when he was a first grader. Son was out in the field, and managed to get the ball several times during the game. He then threw it to first base. No matter where the play would be, he threw it to first. If the logical play was at second, he threw it to first. If the runner was rounding second, he threw it to first.

Later, when I asked him why he didn't throw the ball where the play was, he said "Larry is the only one who can catch it."

4 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: That is a cute age to watch them play. Love the reasoning on the direction of throw.

imac said...

Way to go Kathy.
This is a grand show for a competition.

Unknown said...

I hope they all had an enjoyable game.

Liz Hinds said...

That is such a brilliant and logical answer!