Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Headbangers Theme

The headbangers theme came from Imac this week. It is:
"Photograph THE WORD thats close to your heart of your hobby. "
The clarification:
Your Header needs to have this word or words on your Header photo.

No digging for this one, I had to set it up:
My brother makes the rustic signs. I make the quilts. The little Quilters Rule sign was a prize at a quilt retreat.

I'll be watching tomorrow to see what the rest of the headbangers come up with. You can check, too, from the links in my sidebar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Certainly a colourful display and a lot different to photography.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: What a fun hobby. Those are cool quilts.

Rune Eide said...

With You - what else?
I still remember you doing a whole season of ABC just about quilts :-)