Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ABC Wednesday oops!


I am soooooo far behind on ABC Wednesday,  I am going to make a run through my files to find the first thing I see to catch up on S, T, and U.


Well, this is not the most auspicious start. S is for stool.





The Toy Store makes for a better picture for both S and T.












Train






Trolley





Teepee





...bringing us up to date to look for U.

So look UP and see what you might see.
 Who's looking back at you?
Always an interesting sky.
 The girls climbing UP while hiking ...
...so  they were UP there hiding (they thought) -- daughter and granddaughter--aunt and niece--giggling and looking down on the rest of us.
That would have been a good G is for giggling girls.
And  the ultimate UP looking up at the mountain peak peeking through the clouds.


A B C Wednesday

8 comments:

Joy said...

Never know what you might find when looking Up. I love mountains with the clouds swirling round them, super photo, not too good when you are up there though.
Joy - ABC Team

Leslie: said...

So glad you got caught up and with such wonderful photos! Looks like all had a great and fun time!

Leslie
abcw team

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: I love the mountain through the clouds, great photo.

Dyanna said...

Amazing last photo!!!

Roger Owen Green said...

I especially love UP in the sky!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

WOW... well worth the wait!!!! Beautiful shots.

Liz Hinds said...

When I saw a mountain peeping out through clouds like that when we were in Canada I thought it was magical. I hurried to fetch the others to come and see.

I love the giggling girls too.

Unknown said...

omg! these are breathtaking pictures of nature. love that last picture. hope you can visit my ABC Wednesday here.