Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Headbanger dilemma

To play or not to play? That is the question!

My computer is toast. Not totally fried, but apparently the video card is. I cannot see backgrounds, some of my games, and my header. So I am going on faith that I have set it up in such a way that my title fits neatly into the scheme of things. I adjust it each week so that it does not obliterate some important part of the theme image proper.

Doing that without being able to see it is problematical.

For some reason, I can see the header images of the other headbangers--whos blogs are linked in my sidebar. Why is that, do you think? They must be doing something I am not. I have asked.

In the meantime, here is the image that I have posted in my header for the theme "Fashion" which was presented us by Chris (Gailsman).
 This is the fashion for the men of the wedding party in Edinburgh, Scotland. 

What did you wear to your wedding?

 Now, a request: Please let me know if my header works. If the title runs into the groomsmen's heads or anything else is bizarre that I can fix. (I can't really fix the fact that I have no actual fashion images.)

3 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: Cute header, fashion straight out of Washington state. lol Everything worked out well with the post.

Unknown said...

No, your title is fine. If i was being picky, I would say that I couldn't see the 'f' in fashion, as it has disappeared into the black background.

I have never worn a kilt, and never expect to, unless I'm going to be dressing up in one for a play that I am in.

Liz Hinds said...

I love men in kilts!