Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So what was the surprise?

We found these greedy youngsters on our hike along Hadrian's Wall in Yorkshire two years ago. It wasn't till last week when I was looking for another sheep picture for headbangers that I noticed....
 
 
Do you know what I noticed?
 
 
Scroll across to the right of here for what I saw. Mom's feet are lifted off the ground.
 
 
The headbangers have a challenge each week to see who can best display the theme in their header. Check out the other headbanger members in my sidebar and see what they have done for a surprise.

4 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: Fun surprise photo of the sheep. I did think it was funny that the lambs had the mother lifted up.

Unknown said...

Haha! Great picture!

imac said...

Up-si daisy, lol.
You certainly had your camera at the ready here Kathy.

Unknown said...

Maybe the sheep could get a job in a circus, lifting other sheep off the ground.