Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Look into my Eyes

Our header challenge this week is Dragonfly or Damselfly, presented to us by hmmm, can't find the list to tell who to attribute it to. We Headbangers, the others listed in my sidebar, challenge each other to a header theme each week. We have a new member joining shortly, and will be introduced as soon as he is ready.

I know I have other dragonfly/damselfly photos, but the most memorable and accessible in my files come from our Cousin Camp visit to Mt. St. Helens in 2009.

Okay, so at the moment uploading all those cute little wings and faces is not going well. I will come back later in the day to add my variety of images, as it is time for me to be heading out for my morning activities.

Okay, good to go. Uploading normal and I think the problem was that I was in html mode. Some bloggers have been having trouble with uploading and editing from there.



I controlled the urge to include a helicopter picture. They always make me think of dragonflies and vice versa.

7 comments:

Lew said...

Nice face to face encounter! I'll check back later to see the rest.

imac said...

You have me under your spell kathy.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Cool dragonflies Kathy, they are a neat critter.

Craver Vii said...

Wonderful blue helicopters!!

Jackie said...

I think they look like helicopters, too!
I am fascinated by these creatures. We used to have a lot more of them in our area. I have noticed their number is diminishing.
Wonderful shots. They are hard for me to photograph. Butterflies, too! I don't know why, but they are. So, hats off to you for these lovely captures.

heritagemom said...

Hi, Kathy! (I may be your new member; just waiting to hear back from Craver...)

Love these blue dragonflies. I haven't seen many like this. I have a black/brown one that flies around my veggie garden, but that's about it.

Liz Hinds said...

How on earth did you get such good shots? They move so fast and never seem to settle.