Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thank you

Thank you Lord for a husband still willing for an occasional adventure.


For wonders vast.


And simple pleasures.

And thank you for my managing to force the jammed bit of the camera so I could get the memory card out as the cable connection does not work with this little laptop. Without it I would not have been able to play.

I gave out the theme of Thank You for this week's Header challenge. We are Thanksgiving-ing in Arizona with family once again. It is a tradition of at least ten or so years. The other challengees can be found linked in my sidebar, and they are always up to the challenge.

7 comments:

imac said...

No arguments on that front Kathy, full marks to Ranny for for his battle. Great shots too.

Craver Vii said...

I'm so glad you were able to play along this week, Kathy. It's a good theme, and I appreciate your shares of thankful things. I'm thankful for you, your love for the Lord, and your part as one of us headbangers. :-)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Thanks for sharing with us this week Kathy. So happy that Ranny is able to share his time with you.

Lew said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and family in AZ! And I thank you for sharing the beauty of the northwest USA.

heritagemom said...

Nice photos, and so glad you could play this week!

Katney said...

These pictures were all taken in Arizona. As I posted a snow picture on Facebook yesterday saying that Arizona did its best to make us feel at home.

Liz Hinds said...

Happy THanksgiving, friend!