Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Movie Title

Stewart sent us the theme "photo to portray a movie" a couple of weeks ahead so we could think about it. Not being a big movie goer, I was pretty much stumped. The other headbangers offered me some thoughts based on the sorts of images they know I have in my computer files. Cold Mountain. On the Beach. They were okay. I could have used those.

Once I got a handle on the theme I thought of some marmot pictures I have that would make a good "Groundhog Day" title. Some bird pictures (some of them taken the same day as my seagull from last week) that would be "The Birds". Wharf pictures could be "On the Waterfront."

Then we went to the lake to spend a few days with our son's family on vacation, and when we arrived, guess what the kids were watching...

Stuart Little.

So I present to you my thought process.

 Four years ago we spent a lovely day exploring Lincoln, UK with Stewart and his lovely wife Julie.  We had dueling cameras at the cathedral, we walked a street called "Steep". You can imagine what that meant. We had a meal at a typical pub. We walked along the canal. (More dueling cameras.)

Across from the cathedral I caught Stewart peeking out of this doorway.
 
A bit of editing and -- bye bye Stewart.
 
A little work with Stewart removed...
Then shrunk and pasted back in, and voila...
 
Stewart Little.
 
You can see what films my friends found to illustrate by clicking their links in my sidebar.

6 comments:

Lew said...

Perfect choice for the theme and the header team! Love it!

imac said...

Well done Kathy, great work and what a header.
OK folks, Im famous,lol.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very funny Kathy, Stewart the mouse.

Craver Vii said...

Absolutely fantastic! This is so funny!

heritagemom said...

What a great way to portray the film! Love it.

Liz Hinds said...

Very clever!