Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Raindrops on roses
 
and whiskers on kittens
 
bright copper kettles
 
and warm woolen mittens
 
wild geese (and tame--sort of)
 
that fly with the moon on their wings
 
These are a few of my favorite things.
 
Those are Maria von Trapp's favorite things.
I would say that my favorite things are traveling and hiking.
 
Made even better with hiking while traveling.
 
Gairloch, Scotland with our hiking tour.

What are the favorite things of our headbanger friends?--check out their blogs on my (right) sidebar links.

We are walking for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society this coming Saturday. While not a hike as such, it could be included in our favorite things. A link to our sponsorship page is in my left sidebar.
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Hooray for you! You did something with the song lyrics.

That's a wonderful spot you picked for a group portrait!

imac said...

Thats more like out of the song thinking than out of the box thinking Kathy

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: Nicely done, the song went through my head but I didn't use it.

heritagemom said...

Wonderful! I love how you followed the song--I knew I could never even try. :) I liked seeing photos of your favorite things.