Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Recent Photos--Headbanger Challenge

What is this cat doing?
 
Cats being playful, and this one young, it could be most anything.
 
Stalking?
 Digging?
 What's that?
 Ah! Mousing!!!
 Playing!
 Where'd it go?
 
Lost my toy!
 
For the theme of Pictures taken recently, I present this sequence taken through the window on Sunday.
 
Not sure what the other headbangers are up to yet, but I do know that Tom the Fishing Guy is not displaying fish in his header. That is unusual. Check them out from my sidebar links.

5 comments:

imac said...

Well that kitty sure is playful, fancy losing his pray tho, Cant take any mouse back home now,lol
Nice story Kathy.

Lew said...

Mouse did not like the game! Nice to get a sequence of animals like that.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

That was fun Kathy.

heritagemom said...

Cute capture of that playful cat!

Liz Hinds said...

Lucky mouse being caught by a kitten not a mature cat who would have kept a good grip on it!