Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Looking Up

I gathered these photos earlier today and just realized I had better do the post because we are off to the doc again early in the morning.

Looking up during the Prosser Balloon Rally


Looking up in London




Looking up inside one of those huge wind turbines

Looking up at the playground.

The preceding photos were gathered from files of the last few years. Those below were done this weekend at Cousin Camp.
Sasha shows his climbing abilities up a tree.


Masha looks as tall as the trees as she stands on a stump in the campsite.


 
The original from which I am creating my header. Looking up into the trees.
 
 
Other headbangers are linked in my sidebar.

5 comments:

Gattina said...

It was worthwhile to look up ! Hope you haven't got a stiff neck !

imac said...

Magic shots Looking Up Kathy, Love the Trees, and your post pics - all great selections.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Fun shots for certain Kathy.

Lew said...

Majestic trees you have in the north west of this land!

heritagemom said...

Love the picture of Masha--what a great perspective, all the way from the feet on up! And your header is one of the best worm's eye view images of trees that I've seen. So pretty!