Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FUN FUN FUN

We have all manner of having fun, as fun fun fun is the theme for our header challenge this week.

We've always had fun in the snow--though last winter there was not enough in our neck of the woods for snowshoeing, and our energy levels were not allowing much in that way of things.



The midway at the fair provides a lot of fun, here one sort of ferris wheel...
 ...but for big fun try the London Eye.
 Fiddling with your pictures is a lot of fun. I did not tell him what I was doing when I told him exactly where to stand.
 But it took several tries for my hubby or daughter to get my Chihuly hairdo just right.
 A long car ride leads to these cousins having fun at the rest area.
 I've chosen these kids having fun at Vacation Bible School for my header. The image fits just right with minimal editing.

Our header challenge happens every Wednesday--or thereabouts. Check out the others through their links on my sidebar near the top.

5 comments:

Lew said...

Nothing like kids having fun! Also love your his and hers head dresses.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Loads of fun Kathy.

heritagemom said...

Your hair picture is great! And there's nothing more fun than kids (without electronic devices, of course!).

Liz Hinds said...

All great fun. Love the antlers.

imac said...

Wonderful showing of Fun fun fun from you Kathy, love them all, Great Photography.