Monday, May 22, 2017

Why did I take this photo?

I am sure that there are a number of choices that I could have used for this theme, but I was limited by the ones that were on the computer in my office today. I have mostly pictures taken at church there, so here is one group photo from First Communion a couple of years ago. I am sure that the young lady in the lower left corner is wondering the same thing--Why are you taking THIS photo?

We had taken the regular group pictures already when Fr. Jaime had the kids pose in a few quirky ways. Look up left. Look up right. Raise your hands. Make a silly face....and this.
You will find the other headbangers' entries into our weekly challenge linked in my sidebar. Give them a visit and see what they are up to.

3 comments:

imac said...

Interesting Photo Kathy MDF, Worthy of taking too.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Neat choice Kathy. thanks for sharing.

heritagemom said...

Love her expression!